UD: Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW & SWATCHES

by - 07:10:00


Every beauty blogger and their mothers has seen - or at least - heard of the new Gwen Stefani palette from Urban Decay. Stefani has also gone on to release a whole lipstick collection and blush palette for UD and I can't wait to purchase the rest of the collection



The eye shadows are all brand new and specifically for this palette, the name that stands out to me the most is Harajuku - which reminds me of the Harajuku Lovers perfumes Gwen Steffani released me and friends used to obsess over back in middle school.  

The palette consists of 15 shades, both shimmers, glitters and mattes. The majority of the colours are perfect, neutral colours for everyday wear but there's also a selection of vibrant colours for a more colourful eye shadow look. 

The formulation of these eye shadows are perfect and creamy. Like all Urban Decay eye shadows, these are beautifully blendable and highly pigmented. This palette has become one of my all time favorites and I've found it hard to find anything to come into comparison with UD's eye shadows.

Swatches:

























You can pick up your own Gwen Stefani eye shadow palette from any Debenhams that stocks Urban Decay for £40. 

 Have you tried any UD eye shadows? What do you think of the Gwen Stefani collection?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is palette of 2016 I swear and am actually happy its limited edition stops me from buying it! I love the colours mainly the top left side of the palette but not sure if I would use all of the colours like Danger and Harajuku! Still a lovely palette! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete