The £7 Make-Up Wipes: Splurge or Save?

by - 03:19:00























These make-up removing wipes from NO7 are £7 - like what, £7?! When I first time I heard of these wipes (and the price!), I was literally in shock. From a brand with the reputation of NO7 - a Boots own line that your mum normally buys - I was totally taken back by the price.

I purchased them using one of the £5 OFF NO7 voucher they hand out at Boots, making them £2 for 30 wipes. The wipes are for all skin types, removing even waterproof mascara and are hypo-allergenic - meaning they are less likely to give you an allergic reaction then normal wipes.

After using them frequently to remove my makeup for nearly a month now I am pleasantly surprised. They are gentle on my skin and are great at removing the big bulk of my makeup before my cleansing and toning routine. They didn't make my eyes sting or irritate my eczema. However, I found that sometimes they weren't wet enough for my face; sometimes I felt like I was dragging the wipe across my face.

I suggest these wipes to anyone that doesn't mind the £7 price tag, however I think I'll be stocking up when the £5 OFF NO7 vouchers from Boots come back. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I had the same reaction as you when I saw these, I think that's what put me off!
    I think I might have to give them a try though - but get the money off vouchers before hand haha

    falling-for-grace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know of this brand, but I would never spend that much on makeup wipes haha


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a voucher the other day... Might have to use mine on these to try for myself

    Thanks

    Kate | www.katesbeautifulblog.com

    ReplyDelete