Soap & Glory's LIMITED EDITION Whole She-Bang

by - 10:12:00

I honestly don't know how long I've been waiting for the Soap & Glory Whole She-Bang to become Boots' Star Gift and after hearing horror stories that it sold out last year by 10:30am, I dragged my mum and little brother out to town early in the morning to bag myself one of these beauties.

A lot of people have complained about the packaging, but I personally love pop-art. The box pattern was designed by Philip Colbert; a fashion designer based in London. The bag contains Soap & Glory's best sellers including, Scrub of Your Life Smoothing Body Scrub 200ml and Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel 500ml - my personal favorites.
























The set also contains Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk 350ml, The Righteous Butter 300ml, Hand Food Hand Cream 125ml and Heel Genius 125ml; the perfect combination for a luxurious bath and pamper. I also try and keep a mini Hand Food in my handbag and it's finally nice to have the full size version. I also haven't ever used their Heal Genius before and so far I'm impressed with the results on my chapped heels. I'm pleased they included some makeup as I have yet to try any of their makeup products yet. Inside is a Thick & Fast HD Mascara High Definition and their popular Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss.

Can we also discuss that Soap & Glory do a fake tan? Like, since when? I haven't had the proper chance to use it yet as it's instant tan, and I tend to use long lasting tan regularly.

Let me know if you picked up the Whole She-Bang; it's now back on half price in Boots' 1/2 Price sale, and has been further reduced to £25.


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. The whole set is amazing I think and for only £25!! Personally I love the packaging as I think it looks really original and unique. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't seem to sell out as quickly this year which is good! I got this too and adore the bag; I store all my makeup in it as it's the perfect size. There's a lot of good products in this, I love them all! Great review xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole set for £25 is unreal! My local boots seemed to have quite a few last time I went, hopefully they still have some now it's been reduced even more!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea they did a fake tan either, definitely think I need to check that out :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such incredible value! I think they are all sold out online so I didn't manage to bag one :( xD if you see them available please let me know! :D the whole set looks wonderful! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted this but didn't manage to grab one for myself! For £30/£25 it's really worth the money as you get so much in it :)

    Charlotte ~ http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute set :)

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete