Makeup Revolution: I ♡ Makeup I Heart Chocolate Review & Swatches

by - 07:57:00
























I've heard so many great things about Makeup Revolution's dupes for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes so when I discovered they were only £7.99, I just had to give them a try.

I picked up the dupe for the original Too Faced  Chocolate Bar palette, I Heart Chocolate from Makeup Revolution's mini line, I Heart Makeup. So far I've impressed with the quality of the palette overall, however some of the shades' colour pay of can be slightly disappointing.

















I found that the matte shades were the most disappointing, I found them hard to blend and hard to build up an colour but for the price of the palette I can't complain. The shimmer shades in the palette, on the other hand, are the complete opposite. Their creamy, highly pigments and blend so easily - I would suggest this palette just for the shimmer shades alone.

Have you tried this palette or any others from Makeup Revolution?  
 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's a shame the matte shades were disappointing! However it's great the shimmer shades are much better, and for £7.99 you can't really go wrong! xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Makeup Revolution palettes, but I think the White chocolate palette is the best they do! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think shimmers are easy to blend in budget palettes, the mattes always look fab in the pans but never pay off as well. I do have the Iconic palette with a few matte shades which are great though. Hit and miss! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com/

    ReplyDelete