Review | No.7 Essentially Natural Foundation

by - 08:56:00

No.7's Essentially Natural Foundation is exactly what it says on the tin, essential and natural. My mum gave me this a few weeks ago as it wasn't the correct shade for her. Normally I'm not drawn to light coverage foundations, I like to use a much heavier coverage that I know will last my long days at college and work - But boy, was I pleasantly surprised!
The foundation blended flawlessly onto my skin using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and left me with a natural and skin-like finish. No.7's Essentially Natural Foundation is perfect for those of you - like myself - who look for a skin-like finish, light coverage but want something that's going to withstand a long 12 hour day and find that BB creams are just not enough!

The foundation glides onto the skin and leaves my skin feeling really soft and silky. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone that enjoys using BB creams, but is looking for something with a little more coverage and longer lasting power.

Have you use the No.7 Essentially Natural Foundation? What BB creams do you love? 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm usually a full coverage girl but this sounds interesting!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This foundation sounds amazing, definitely going to try it out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do let me know what you think! x

      Delete