Haul | LUSH Cosmetics

by - 13:14:00

So for my birthday shopping I dragged my mum into LUSH Cosmetics - somewhere that me and mum have never really properly had a look around. I'd heard so much about their pampering bath bombs and all-natural spot busting products I just needed to take a look; and what better time then on my shopping trip for the run up of my birthday. 

The smell inside the shop was so inviting and me and my mum were greeted by such a friendly lady who asked us if we needed any help. I quickly explained that we were complete LUSH virgins and she was so happy to help, explaining the range of products LUSH had and the ingredients they used. Me and my mum got so intrigued we ended up splitting up - I headed to the freshly made face mask section and my mum spent the next forty minutes inspecting every bath bomb on display. 























Firstly, I picked up the Snow Fairy Shower Gel which smells just like bubble gum! I also love to use it as bubble bath and it literally leaves me smelling like bubble gum for ages. I'd also read so many blog posts on the Grease Lightning Spot Treatment so it was a complete must have!

The lovely shop assistant also explained all the different effects of all the difference Fresh Face Masks they had and in the end I settled with Brazened Honey, as I really wanted to give some life and glow back into my skin over the winter months. Finally, I picked up Celebrate Body Lotion, which smells so delicious and is the perfect body lotion scent for the festive season.

If you would like to see a more in depth review on each of these products, please let me know. I'm so excited to finally see what everyone else has been buzzing about.

Having you tried any of these products from LUSH? What's your favorite product? What's your favorite Fresh Face Mask? 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have never tried any of the Lush face masks but I definitely want too!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I got myself a face mask too, in my recent trip to Lush, I got Catastrophe Cosmetic, for my bad skin at the moment, but a nice glow would be nice with your mask next time! I haven't heard about the Grease Lightening Spot Treatment, so might read some posts about that now! Always great to try new things! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Lush is the BEST! I have tried almost all their products and love them :)
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete