Review | L'OREAL True Match Foundation - NEW FORMULA

by - 06:01:00























So I picked up this beauty from Superdrug the other week and I wanted to test it out in comparison to the old formula. Yes, you guessed it, L'Oreal True Match has been re-formulated. Now instead of matching skin colour and texture, it perfectly matches skin colour and texture, as claimed on the bottle - which has had a complete daz-up as well.

 I must say the shape of the bottle doesn't much bother me, but the change makes the True Match now resembles the L'Oreal Inflallible Foundation. My only complaint with this new packaging, is that my pump tends to get jammed down (if that makes any sense).

In terms of the formula, I can't really tell that much of a difference, only that the newer one tends to last me a few hours more. I found that the old formula would break down or slide off my face easily, even with the presence of a primer. The new formula still leaves a dewy finished, however I find it dries to a matte finish unlike the old formula.

Overall, I'm happy with the new formula and see the slight differences as improvements on the old formula. Have you tried the new True Match? Let me know what you think.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I didn't even know they had made a newer version released so this was great to find out! It's one of my favourite foundations, so, will be sure looking to try this new one :)

    Lotté | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo should! :) Let me know how you find it x

      Delete
  2. Really intrigued to try the new formula after being a huge fan of the previous one, great review! :)

    http://www.emilyalison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't actually tried the old one - sounds like it's a decent foundation though, and I''m hoping to find a good drugstore one to save a bit of cash on my usual Bobbi Brown!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it & what you think of it. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. I think i'm the only one who absolutely doesn't like this foundation? It may be because I have huge pores and very dry skin but it just doesn't blend well into my skin at all. I find foundations so hit and miss! Lovely post though, I didn't even know they had an older True Match formula! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame you didn't get on with it, what foundations do you like at the mo? Thanks for commenting xo

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this foundation, but everyone always talks about it! I much prefer the look of the new bottle xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo try it! & if you do, let me know what you think of it! xx

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting to try the True Match foundation for so long, after so many recommendations, but I never got round to it. The new formula does sound really good though, definitely going to have to try it.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the concealer stick! I use it under my eyebrows and eyes.
    Jhanelle | bodhilace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the concealer stick! I use it under my eyebrows and eyes.
    Jhanelle | bodhilace.com

    ReplyDelete