The Dupe Directory | Urban Decay Naked Original

by - 09:00:00

- QUICK NOTE: Welcome to my first dupe directory post, I plan on building a directory of dupes here on my blog for my own and readers use - (and I'm a bit of a collection freak and collecting dupes is somewhat of a hobby!). Please feel free to let me know of any dupes that aren't mentioned already and please remember that this is a fairly new project of mine; so the list of dupes is very small, however will always be growing - so stay tuned! 01/09/2015 - 

Urban Decay Naked Original  £38

If you haven't heard of the Naked 1 palette - well, I wouldn't believe you. Urban Decay are famous for their Naked Palettes, and the Naked 1 is the original. Shimmers with a few mattes, the palette contains the creamiest warm and earthy tones. As like most high-end and more expensive popular palettes, there are loads of dupes on the market and here is my collection of the cheaper versions of the Naked 1 Palette.



The Dupes
1. MUA Undressed Palette  £4
At £4 pounds, Undressed is pretty amazing dupe for the money. The matte and paler shades in the palette are obviously not are pigmented as the original Naked 1 palette, but the rest of the shades are stunning! The lasting power of the shades is a bit of a hit and miss depending on primer however I believe at £4 pounds there isn't much room to complain. 



- More Dupes Coming Soon -

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Far too tempting to pick that little bargain up! I dont own the naked 1 myself, but have used my friends while doing her makeup for her in the past, and i really liked it! but it is so much money to shell out!
    Tasha Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo should pick it up! Such a bargain. Thanks for commenting xo

      Delete
  2. That's such a good dupe I can't believe I haven't noticed this before. Thanks for informing us! I hope to see you over on my blog soon
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem ;) Thank for commenting xo

      Delete
  3. Cant wait to see more dupes. I do love a bargain :)
    Kate
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/not-so-secret-world-a-cosmetic-junkie-2560489

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou, stay tuned & thanks for commenting :) xo

      Delete
  4. That is an awesome dupe! I love the UD palettes, but I am always fan of a bargain :)

    Bree || The Urban Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Bargains make the world go round, thanks for commenting! :) xo

      Delete
  5. Wow I can't believe how cheap that palette is. May just get that instead of the UD :P

    Samantha Series | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo should! It's such a bargain :p xo

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing this great dupe! It's always awesome when you can find a similar product for way less money!!

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm such a dupe addict as well. Thanks so much for commenting, it means a lot <3 xo

      Delete
  7. This palette sounds amazing and it's such a bargain, definitely going to get my hands on it! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo! & let me know what you think of it as well! Thanks for commenting xo

      Delete
  8. Definitely a helpful blog series, there are probably so many good dupes out there if people just take the time to find them!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my Urban Decay Naked 1 but never bothered buying any of the others as if I'm not 100% in love with all the shades, would rather go with MUA and Makeup Revolution :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete