#beautybudget: My Everyday Nude Eyes

by - 05:09:00





Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude
A creamy and highly pigmented eyeliner, for £3.99 you can't really go wrong with Rimmel's essential to a nude eye. Tired eyes in the morning? Problem solved. Just run this along your bottom waterline and you're good to go. The fact it's waterproof makes it ideal to use in the eye for that extra casual nude eye look, however the lasting power isn't amazing - maybe a few hours at best - but that time hopefully you're looking more away anyway. I also like to use it along the lash line on my top lid and then smudge it out if I'm too lazy to use any eye shadow that day.



 
Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude
When I saw Collection had brought out their own little answers to the nude eye I was super excited to try them. I picked up the Uncovered Palette in Nude because I felt like it was the closest out of the three palette's they released that reminded me of Urban Decay's Basics.

The colour range is simple perfect and casual, and the ultimate lazy person palette - just pop a colour in your crease and you're good to go. The shadows can come off a tad bit chalky but I'm willing to work with that for £3.99. The wear on the shadows do hold up, however, but I would highly suggest using a primer before hand - just to maximize potential.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara 
Ah, the drugstore's answer to Benefit's Roller Lash, the Lash Sensational mascara from Maybelline is one of my all time favorites from the drugstore. I find the curve of the mascara wand curls and holds even the straightest of lashes (and mine are pretty straight) while also grabbing every single lash. The formula is sleek and non-clumpy - however if you do like that kind of thing, this mascara is totally build-able.


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Concealer 
If you like a heavy concealer then this is the concealer for you and comparable dupe for the Bare Mineral Correcting concealer. This concealer is the ultimate bag buster however I would suggest using an eye cream before use as the heavy formula can sink its way into you're fine lines and creases. However; with the fabulous creamy cover and the hours of lasting power this concealer has, I'm willing to forgive a slight creasing.




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the look of the palette! And i also have that eyeliner, I love what it does!
    Tasha Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a lot of good bargain products here! These photos are amazing! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely <3 & they're all good for their price! xx

      Delete
  3. Have heard great things about the Collection eyeshadows but have not tried them yet. The one you picked up is lovely. I also adore the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Been my go to for months now.

    Renata x
    UD Naked Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Lash Sensational don't think I can use any other now! Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete